First time tried to write in english, there was an occasion for this to happen and reason also coincided with the occasion, so i wrote these lines..hope right person reads n understands wat i tried to tell ;) hehehehe
I felt warmth of love moment you looked at me
Your glimpse came into eyes carving cold of dawn
I see you every place your beauty is on my sight
Dawn moved to dusk waiting for you to tell you
Heart beats for you, says your name my love
Gorgeous smile you carried on lips flew me away
Sparkling eyes saying something hidden from lips
Smile lightened your heart; I tried telling you that moment
I found you my dream girl in this beautiful world of love
Feel my love sweetheart let me stay in your arms for life
Near to heart, doors open wide looking our meet
Leaving sweet feel of you, memories filled of smile
Breeze bringing aura of your care and love
I tried telling you goddess, eyes crawl to see you
Come to me my sweet, heart filled of love for you
Seeing you dust of sad flies as drop in desert
Heart melts like butter seeing your twinkling smile
Eyes tried telling, make this soul your love beautiful
Life starts with you love, hold it in your arms of love
“I tried to tell you” love you angel will live in your heart
4 comments:
March 31, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Bhai , badiya hain .....ab tumhe shaadi kar leni chaiye ...:))
March 31, 2009 at 2:09 PM
ha ha ha... wa kya certifying exam ke liye likh ke clear hone jaisa keh rahaa hai ..
April 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM
dude, that was superb! Excellent...seems to be someone is hovering around! ;) Keep it up!
April 1, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Thnkxz dude :)
Post a Comment